Welcome to my blog full of random links and photos. Enjoy



Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Politics, and hotness

So, firstly pretty much nobody in the UK can get away from the fact that its polling day on Thursday (so soon). Although this isn't really a political blog, I felt I should definitely post this. It's by the director of the thick of it, and its how i've felt about the whole bigotgate thing all along.
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/armando-iannucci-the-duffy-affair-turned-the-media-into-a-pack--of-shrieking-gibbons-1961468.html
apologies that its not hyperlinked (now I know how to do it), the library computers won't let the box pop up and i'm trying to get all my tabs closed so I can get on with my essay.

Secondly, my sister's friend posted a link to pretty much the best blog ever. Its a blog of pictures of hot british men. I feel that I should make one of my own. I have a few ideas for themes: vintage hot guys, mens fashion, unknown hot people (such as the guy from horrible histories) but none on their own would be enough I think. Anywho.....link is here:
http://fuckyeahbritishmen.tumblr.com/

No comments: