Welcome to my blog full of random links and photos. Enjoy



Sunday, 2 May 2010

Italian films, petticoats and Iggy Pop songs


Stunning picture isn't it?

I did a tin eye of it (I originally found it in someones signature on TSR)and it turns out that its from an Italian film! Even better for me. It's called Malena and its set in WW2.
and its also really cheap on LoveFilm

I have also decided that in order to be respectible in some of my dresses that are just a bit too tight over the bust, and to be more vintage, that I need a petticoat. I found this nice cotton one from M and S.

Musically, I watched Glee: The power of Madonna this morning and it was AMAZING! very much the best one so far. After that I watched a programme about rock singers (because it had Matt B in it) and I found out that Iggy Pop wrote this song that I know from an advert but had no clue who it was by. The passenger has been in my head all day

I'm so proud I can now do hyperlinks in my blog *proud* you learn something new everyday

No comments: