Welcome to my blog full of random links and photos. Enjoy



Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Watchmen (spoilers)

So, I went to see this film with Lucie yesterday having heard good things. I was happy it was on in English as I was dying to see it.
Well! it was pretty cool. The effects were amazing, fight scenes pretty cool, costumes awesome and the characters were great!
Psyco mask guy reminded me alot of the joker. The comedian was messed up but was still kinda cool in a arsehole kinda way. Night owl guy was so sweet. He deserved the girl. She was gorgeous, probably the only person who could look ok in stuff that tight. Her mum's costume was pretty cool as well. Love the 40s hair, the stockings and the corset. Dr Manhattan is pretty cool, other than the random blue penis every now and again. Really distracting!haha.
The story was really great too! Developed, interesting plot and all sorts of different emotions played on. Some parts were so gory I couldn't look.
In the end the plot was confusing, not quite clear enough. Both me and Lucie didn't really understand. I read the wiki for the comic today and it makes a bit more sense now.
Overall really worth seeing. I'm going to get it on DVD when it comes out. I think thats all I have to say. I might edit this if i've missed anything crucial.

No comments: