Hey!
So yeh, I've ripped off the title from the guardian blog site
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree
My plan for this blog is for it to be a bit like that. Basically opinions on lots of things, from news to music to films and all that kinda stuff. I realised how little I actually voice my opinions and hopefully this will also be a way of expanding my mind and realising contradictions I have.
This will probably mostly be my comments on current news (given as now i'm suddenly an obsessive guardian reader) but hopefully there'll be other stuff to mix it up.
I'm unsure how often i'll end up updating, but I currently see it as a weekly thing. Maybe more if theres something particularly juicy to talk about.
Things i'd like to write about (for my future reference):
who should be doctor who next
TGP
quantum of solace
credit crunch
trainspotting
Obama and Emanuel
Daily Mail in general (thats gunna be an interesting one!haha)
internet use
sex ed
university finance (comparing with Europe)
education and school, exams and the national curriculum
Italy
archaeology news
No comments:
Post a Comment