So, this is the music behind the whole introduction on the current Muse tour. Awesomeness personified
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6FpDtSU928
I suppose I should write about the gig. I'll put the highlights here (i've talked about it enough)
1. the stage set was amazing! the crowd were broken into three, which really helped with the shoving. The stage was circular, with three towers that went up and down :D and two "wings" off each side. I was on Matt's side for the first time.
2. The introduction was cool. They had big brotheresque people projected walking up these tower blocks. Near the end the people started falling down.
3. Helskinki Jam is mindblowing. Chris and Dom playing their fastest whilst rotating :D
4. Talking to a girl called Hannah in the crowd. She went to her guitar shop in Devon and because she was a Muse fan they let her play on Matts guitar they had just finished and were going to ship out to him!!! I also met Din from the TSR Muse soc
5. MK Ultra!!!!!
6. Matt's awesome light up glasses that he chucked into the crowd
7. Lazers! so many lazers! Matt even used his CD thing on his mic stand to aim them at us
8. Ending, got a tour programme and a t-shirt. Ran to the train station and pyro missed her train so came back home with me
No comments:
Post a Comment